Tooth Extractions – Coral Springs, FL
Building a Healthy Foundation for Your Smile
At Kulick Dental Group, we understand that there’s no replacement quite like your natural, home-grown pearly whites. That’s why we do everything we can to save them if they’re damaged. However, in some cases, where the damage is severe and can’t be treated, we may suggest extracting it to save surrounding teeth and preserve your oral health. Fortunately, we offer several different tooth replacement solutions that can help restore your grin.
Why Choose Kulick Dental Group for Tooth Extractions?
- Start-to-Finish Dental Implant Treatment
- In-House Dental Laboratory
- Sedation Dentistry Available
Common Reasons for Tooth Extraction
Some of the reasons why we may suggest extracting a tooth include:
- Severe dental decay that can’t be treated with a filling.
- A tooth treated with root canal therapy that didn’t get rid of the infection.
- A tooth has been severely damaged due to trauma.
- Gum disease has caused recession that has resulted in a permanent tooth becoming loose.
- Your mouth is overcrowded, keeping you from getting ideal results from orthodontic treatment.
- Wisdom teeth pose a threat to your oral health.