Wisdom Tooth Extractions – Coral Springs, FL
Removing Risky Wisdom Teeth
Wisdom teeth got their name because they typically grow in between the ages of 17 and 25. Not everybody has third molars, and some people may only have one, two, or three of them. As you begin feeling tenderness in the back of your mouth from them growing in, or once you turn 17, it’s a good idea to have them checked out. Not all wisdom teeth need to be removed, but sometimes it’s recommended to keep you from experiencing severe pain and prevent oral health problems from arising.
Why Choose Kulick Dental Group Wisdom Teeth Extractions?
- Prevent Future Oral Health Problems
- We Accept Dental Insurance
- Experienced Dental Team
When is Wisdom Tooth Extraction Really Necessary?
Just because you have wisdom teeth doesn’t mean they need to be removed. Typically, we only suggest extracting them in these situations:
- You’re experiencing severe pain as they grow in.
- The sacs that your wisdom teeth grow in develop into cysts that can burst and damage your jawbone.
- An increased risk of gum disease and cavities.
- There’s not enough room for your wisdom teeth in your jawbone, causing orthodontic issues if you allow them to erupt.
- They’re stuck below your gumline and could become infected.
If you’re experiencing discomfort and aren’t sure whether you need your wisdom teeth removed, contact our office today.