The holiday season has rolled around once again, which means it’s time for family gatherings and plenty of photos. If you have smile flaws, though, the idea of posing for pictures can be somewhat daunting. Your cosmetic dentist in Coral Springs says there is help for you with cosmetic dentistry. Learn about the different options available to beautify your smile as you read on!
For gapped, misaligned, crowded, crooked or stained teeth, porcelain veneers offer a fast and effective way to mask the imperfections. The veneers consist of thin porcelain shells that fit directly over the teeth in the smile zone, leaving them looking completely revamped.
Here is how the process works:
- A thin layer of enamel is removed first.
- Then bite impressions are taken, and you’ll be fitted with a temporary set of veneers.
- The impressions and other specifications are sent to an in-network lab that will fabricate the final set of veneers.
- When your permanent set arrives, you’ll be invited back to your dentist’s office to be fitted.
In just two to three visits to your cosmetic dentist, your new set of porcelain veneers will leave you with the smile you’ve always dreamed of!
Chances are you’ll meet someone new during the holiday season, and you want to be sure to make a positive first impression. Having gleaming, white teeth is a good way to start. Your cosmetic dentist offers the following two options:
- In-Office Whitening – With this method, you’ll be able to see immediate and noticeable improvements in the appearance of your smile.
- Take-Home Whitening – If you desire a more convenient form of whitening, your cosmetic dentist also offers a take-home whitening kit. Unlike the store-bought methods, it uses professional bleaches to ensure you receive apparent and lasting results.
With cosmetic bonding, you don’t have to settle for the typical look of a cavity filling – which is a glaring chunk of material that detracts from your appearance. Instead, you can have your tooth restored with a compound-resin material that is directly bonded to it. The result is a functional and aesthetic smile.
Which Procedure is Better for Me?
Before you head to your big holiday event, it’s important to visit your cosmetic dentist for a consultation. The professional will take the time to carefully examine your teeth to determine which procedure will be the most beneficial for creating the image you’re looking for.
The first step to having a dream smile for the holidays is to contact your dentist in Coral Springs to schedule a visit today!
About the Author
Dr. Walter K. Kulick earned his DMD degree from the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Dental Medicine. In addition to providing dental care, he is a clinical instructor at the University of Maryland College of Dentistry. Dr. Kulick helps patients enjoy the smile of their dreams at Coral Springs Dentistry, and he can be reached for more information through his website.